Otley Church Prayer Chain
To submit a prayer chain, please contact Pastor Mike or our Office. Prayers submitted will stay on the website for a period of two weeks.
Current prayer Requests
Please offer a prayer of thanksgiving to God! The results of Mary Lynne’s pathology report shows that the cancer has not spread to her lymph nodes. Thank you so much for your continued prayers for Mary Lynne and Glen as the doctors determine what her treatment options will be. (Updated 4/1/19)
Marj Van Haaften- back and hip issues
Good Weather for field work.
Those in our congregation who are expecting.
When submitting a prayer request, please remember the following:
1. Be brief and to the point.
2. Choose your words carefully so that the need is clearly stated, but not overwhelming. While details may seem helpful, it ultimately can distract and detract people. God already knows the details, thus are not always needed to pray effectively and can potentially lead to gossip.
3. In order to respect privacy, be certain you have permission. The staff will not forward requests, which have not received permission.
4. When possible, send updates and answers to prayer so that we can celebrate with you!
5. The prayer chain is reserved for prayers and cancellations. Prayer Chains will not be utilized for gossip, individual events, time changes, or announcements.